Monday, February 22, 2010

Wet Weather and Our Creations...

Hi There I have been really slack with my blog lately but have been busy as on the property..We have had masses of amounts of rain which resulted in kids not going to school ..These are the times I used to love distance ed it never mattered about the weather..I have lots more to show you all this is just a sneek peek.. Hunters Prep scrap page my bike that I bogged and Taylas card shemade for nanny..Ok Will be back to pdate more later.. Bye For Know.. xxx thanks for lookin






2 comments:

  1. Ohhh Love this post especially the one of you trying to pull the bike out. Talk to you soon Kylies and I hope you loved the LO's!

    Miss Humpty you did a wonderful job of the LO for Prep.

    And Tink love the card you made for your Nanny!!!
    Bye for now Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete