Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm Back at Last.........

Sorry for the few and far between blog posts.. In this space of time we have been flooded in twice and moved property's the kids have changed schools and Jas has changed jobs and know it's all about unpacking..But in there I have been away at optometrist app and dentist app and have know finally started to get back to normal I think...I have been doing lots of stamping and colouring in so it is time to start creating.. I was at my mums on the weekend and did a lilttle stamping and creating with her which was very nice..

This is a LO i have done of Tayla.. I love the colours and I have used some of the goodies I won from Sam's Blog..yummy stuff...
This is the lilltle Delight'sin the new schoool uniforms..

And these are 2 cards I created..



Thanks for looking guys..I had better keep going still unpacking to do..



4 comments:

  1. gorgeous LO, love the cards, the kids look cute in their uniforms............ hope you are settling in your new property ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids look like my kids in uniform now - same colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely gorgeous LO of your girl!! Great photo too if I do say so myself hehe.
    Love the Keep the home fires burning card!!!

    Awww the kids look so cute!!! Can't wait to see them!!! Oh and you and Jas of course....just hope the rain goes away for a bit!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards and that layout is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete