Monday, March 21, 2011

Retreat Creations..

This is the writing journal I made for Tayla. She struggles with English but loves writing stories so this is just a special book I made for her...I will give it too her for her birthday.. This is a LO of the 2 girls at the last photo shoot we had at Korcha..

THis Devine creation the beautiful Chris W did this for me on the first night of the scrap retreat..She did an awesome job and I love it to bits..

Last of all these boxes are for Humpty.. The Bumble Bee one I made for our little retreat embellies but am going to give the box to Humpty and the other is a chipboard Hand Bag for Hunter she is a real tomboy but loves shoes and handbags..


Have a few other things but are not ready to show them yet..xxx


2 comments:

  1. Hey babe :) Loving all your creations :) The girls are going to love their bday pressies!! I cant believe I have never been to our blog before...But now I am here like a bad smell that wont go away LOL...Anyhoos..Muwah..I feel so blessed that I was able to meet you at the retreat and am loving our blossoming frienship xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Big Sis, I really love the writing journal you scrapped for Tink:) I love both LO's too.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete