Monday, October 19, 2009

Pupil Free Day Monday

Hi There all well today is a pupil free day so I have 2 of my 3 delights home the other is at kindy..Bailey is getting ready for his first ever school camp which leaves at 5am in the morning and Tayla is helping Jas demolish our old tank stand..WE had a quiet weekend just doing family stuff which was nice. It would be better if it rained but oh well..My darling little sister had aher birthday yesturday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARZ......But that is about all the news for now i will hopefully have some lo's to show you soon. When i get 5 min in the house but until then see ya... Kyliexxx

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh that will be so exciting for Bailey...he will have a ball...I had a quite weekend too, I scrapped the weekend away!!! 4 LO's in 2 days...I think that is a record for me!!!

    Can't wait to see your LO's...when you get some time I will help you put those Gorgeous flowers on your blog...and I fixed up the time thingy!!!
    That's the beauty of having access LOL!!! Talk to you soon Luv Shaz xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou my Hunny Shaz you are a wonderful blog fixeruppera hah hah

    ReplyDelete