Wednesday, October 14, 2009

LO for ScrapNArt Sketch Challenge

This is my LO for Angies October Sketch Challenge over at Scrap N Art.. You should all check out Angies blog for all the details.. hey guys things have been flat out here the last few days as it's dry we are feeding cattle every day and of course pumps and windmills always play up.. But hey thats life i have some exciting but a little sad news Hunter know has kindy 2 days a week which I know is great but a little sad being the third child she is prep next year.. oh my..
Anyways I have done a little scrapping.. But hoping to get a lot more done..Any ways until next time Thanks for looking and i hope to get better with this blog stuff ............Kylie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Country @ Heart...forgot to post in this one..I got some great news you won the RAK of the Month over on my blog!!! Congrats...I am going to put up the link on your side bar cause you probably won't know how to do it!! LOL
    Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie I have now added you to my favorites so I can keep up with your blog

    ReplyDelete