Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's Raining WAhoo!!!!!!!!!!

This is a little card I Called Hello..
This is the 2 Ferral little Mud children

This one is for my little nephew Who will be 3 soon.

This is a super special LO of my absolutely wonderful friend Shaz I had never met her until her and Barry came and visited us in Nov last year and we had the best time and poor Barry helped Jas fight the fires..WE will be friends forever Love you Both...
xxoxx


This is the lil man of the family he is such a Dreamer but I wouldn't want him any other way..

And last of all this is the FireCracker on the net on the first morning of Prep.. She's a big girl now..


Thanks For Lookin And Keep Scrappin.....






2 comments:

  1. Awww I feel so special!!! Thank you my beautiful friend...I know we are going to be forever friends too!!! Luv ya lots Kylie!!

    I am loving the new cards and that LO of bailey and those photos of Hunter in her uniform!!! And those 2 in the mud, remind me of my 2 kids!
    Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie dear, love that butterfly kiss from "Clara", very cute card

    ReplyDelete