Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year Update
















Hey all I have neglected my blog and I am sorry.. But I will break down what I have been up to..In November My beloved friend Sharon came to visit us and brought the wonderful Barry..At the time we had bush fires and poor old Barry got a job with Jas.. But hey the cold beers in the afternoon where great..The visit was too short but we are planning on goin to visit them at Easter.. Wahoo.. The kids then finished school and christmas came way too fast.. But we had a wonderful quiet day...Then on boxing day it started to rain ohh that was wonderful..My mum and Dad had christmas here and stayed for a few days mum and I scrapped it was raining most days so it was bliss..










Ok so I am just putting on a few photos from the last few months theres fire photos christmas floods and not sure.. Hope all are well and I am planning for a great 2010..

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Finally done a post...Yeh I know you have computer issues, and you have been busy fighting fires.

    Love all the photos...Wish I could have been there to have Christmas with you! See you soon Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos Kylie, I'll bet that rain was welcomed, are the dams full yet?

    ReplyDelete