Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Scrapping Weather

More rainy weather how great although it is starting to send the beloved ferrals into nasty little mud demons but they are having fun i guess.Hubby and BJ are trying to cut timber today as it is too wet to get to our other blocks .And the shed got cleaned on monday so thats done..They are counting down the days until the weekend cause we are off to Biloela fishing just to get off the place oh and to get some food....Today I have achieved alot I have cooked and it's nearly all gone but i did do it and I have finished 4 LO's and still have all these ideas in my head which is great..I have also had achance to cruise the blogs about the place and Wow the stuff I have found..The Lo's I have done are of the kids 3 of them are some of the pics that the lovely Shaz took while she was here

And this 1 is Christmas 2003 at Augathella when we got a Blow up Whale and called him Free Willy and had our own little rodeo.. The things you do..
Keep scrappin ...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie love your LO's, the photos are gorgeous and love the multi photo LO it looks fab. Gload to see you have your mojo back.
    Love Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG girl - those layouts are rocking!!!

    Hey - can you email the pic Shazzy took of the boots and hat on the verandah......I HAVE to have it ! Love ya babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I loved taking these photos of your beautiful children!!! Love what you did with them all!!! That multi photo LO is so good, love seeing lots of photos on a LO!!!

    Did you see I had a lil play around with your photos. Hope I have helped you out finding your way around doing things. Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete