Sunday, January 17, 2010

What a week.!!

Hi Ladies .I have been slack with my blog this week.We have been fencing all week and the boss is away so it's feeding all their animals as well as our own and the poddys.So it's been pretty full on.But I have managed to make a few cards which I am very happy with.We also got to Biloela yesturday to do the grocery shopping and you wouldn't beleive it they have a scrapbook shop and I had a little spend i will show you all my purchases later .Also Jas and the kids found the pet shop and yes we brought a dog.He is a dane cross puppy .They called him Conner.Bailey is all happy cause it's first very own pig chasing dog.I will put some pics up later for you to see. Anyway Better run hoping to get some scrapping done today..Thanks For looking and Keep Scrapping..








1 comment: